FUNTIME: SUELYN / TWISTCHIC


Suelyn, one of our favorite blogger.
We were so amazed by how she style ANYLOVE and the effort that she put in for those pretty pictures.

Suelyn:http://twistchic.blogspot.com/

Hi hello! Well first of, my chinese new year holiday is ending real soon (lame!) and school is starting again next week. So. not. ready. for. that. It's gonna be hard to dust off the lazy holiday mood and start kicking in college gear. But I did enjoy every single day of CNY. Spent quality time with the people I love dearly, ate too much good food it feels so bad, took a breather from everything and just had some 'me' time. :)
. . .

Meanwhile, I'm loving this new daisy sweater from Anylove! It's sooo light and airy and the prints are adorable. I've had my eye on this sweater for a long time now, but couldn't bring myself to use my savings to purchase one. I thought " I could live without it..I think". But little did I know I would have it and call it mine, all thanks to my newest sponsor,Anylove. Thank youuuu! x








Recently I've been trying to remind myself this verse ; "Do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God’s will is—his good, pleasing and perfect will - Romans 12:2". I don't know.. I guess I just feel very empty every time I find myself taking charge of my own life, instead of surrendering it to God. I'm not perfect and never will be. But I'm always going to keep trying to do what He wants me to with my life.  



We love collaborating with bloggers from all around the world. If you are interested in wearing our items or love being featured in our Blog and Facebook, please email to shopanylove@gmail.com